The OIC Technology and Innovation Portal is a digital information platform to showcase the prowess of scientists, innovators, and product developers from the OIC world. The portal is in line with the Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Agenda 2026, approved at the First OIC Summit on Science & Technology, 2017. COMSTECH aims to develop a technology innovation platform to enable key actors for showcasing their innovative solutions and technologies that help in socio-economic development in the OIC world, and to tackle problems faced by them.
The portal enables the innovation ecosystem, including innovators, startups, SMEs, academics, governments and NGOs, to benefit from this tailored digital database. It provides an ecosystem to foster a culture of science and innovation amongst the Muslim nations. The portal has the potential to bring meaningful change to the lives of millions of people across the OIC Member Countries, by giving researchers, technologists, innovators, and entrepreneurs the opportunity to exchange information about emerging technologies, and their applications for enhanced industrial growth, employability, export potential etc...
Top Companies/ Institutions/ Startups
- The University of Lahore ( 15 )
- Pardis Technology Park ( 10 )
- SARHAD UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, PESHAWAR - PAKISTAN ( 9 )
- COMSATS University Islamabad ( 8 )
- National University of Technology, Islamabad ( 7 )
- RoboMak ( 6 )
- Muawin Education Services Pvt. Ltd. ( 3 )
- International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS) ( 3 )
- Digital Cartel ( 3 )
- NED University Virtual Reality Center ( 3 )